Bill has all the experience needed to perform a quality inspection of your property.
Since graduating from the University of Florida in 1977 with a degree in Building Construction, Bill has garnered diverse construction experience in commercial, residential, and building renovation which sharpened his skills in project administration, estimating, corporate and financial management, which qualifies him to consult with you on the many issues and hazards you face when purchasing and maintaining your home.
Bill understands the value of continuing education and personal development and is often on the computer or in construction related classes to keep him current with changing technology and laws. He is a State of Florida Home Inspector, Certified General Contractor, passed the Florida plumbing and roofing exams, and is certified by the EPA as a Lead-Based Paint Inspector and Risk Assessor.
Bill was the founding executive director of the highly success not-for-profit construction company Builders Care. Under his leadership and General Contractor's license Builders Care provided construction services on over 800 homes, providing over 20 million dollars of critical construction services to indigent elderly, disabled people and others in the North Florida area that could not afford critical construction services by traditional means.
Credentials & Affiliations
- University Florida Building Construction Degree 1977
- State of Florida Certified General Contractor – CGC012531
- State Certified Home Inspector – License #H15251
- EPA Lead Based Paint Inspector/Risk Assessor – Certification # FL-R-72967-2
- EPA RRP Contractor – Certified Renovator #R-1-1018-10-0418
- Passed State of Florida Plumbing and Roofing Contractor Exams
- Member/Board of Directors – Northeast Florida Builders Association
- Executive advisor and qualifying construction agent for Builders Care
- Member of the Professional Inspectors association InterNACHI